MOTHER’S DAY, MAY 12TH
Tired of unfriendly streets for your kids to ride bikes and play in? Looking for a fun spot to exercise? Join us for a no-stress Mother’s Day in Kaka`ako with the streets open for play! Come join Cyclovia Hawaii for
Hele On Kaka`ako!
Grand prize – $2,000 electric bike courtesy Eki Cyclery to be given away approximately 2 p.m. (must be present to win)
We will take over the streets in Kaka`ako including…
- 1.5 miles of roadways closed to motorized traffic from Mother Waldron Park to Gateway Park
- Bike repair and maintenance stations
- Helmet and other prize giveaways
- Bicycle education courses
- Aerobics and dance classes
- BMX demonstrations and bike ramp
- Skateboarding ramp
- Cycle On Runway and bike show
- Food, prizes and much more!
SPECIAL THANKS TO OUR SPONSORS AND PARTNERS!